Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Another Habs blog? Why?

Good question. Well, for starters, I've pretty much lived in Montreal my whole life, and I've always been an avid fan of the Montreal Canadiens. I also happen to enjoy writing. Why not combine the two and write about the Habs? Makes sense, doesn't it? This blog is primarily for my own enjoyment (perhaps also for the enjoyment of 2 or 3 of my friends who are die-hard Hab fans).

What qualifies me to write intelligently (and hopefully entertainingly) about the Habs other than just being a regular fan? Not much, I suppose: I'm currently employed as a management consultant for a big consulting firm and I've never played hockey competitively. However, I am genuinely passionate about the game (much more so than I am passionate about management consulting, truth be told). In my humble opinion, I also happen to understand quite a bit about hockey. Accordingly, if you do happen to occasionally stumble upon this site, I'm fairly confident that it won't be a complete waste of your time.  

1 comment:

  1. Glad to have a calm, fresh voice amid the screeching howls of most hockey media in this city. :D

    ReplyDelete